Geophysical Ves Instrument and Geophysical Equipment, Geophysical Resistivity Instrument, Resistivity Meter for Underground Water Detector
Geophysical Instrument and Geophysical Equipment, Geophysical Resistivity Instrument
1. By utilizing the apparent resistivity parameters, it is widely used in hydrology, environmental protection, engineering geophysical exploration, metal and non-metal mineral resources exploration.
2. Easily can observe the apparent resistivity and apparent polarizability at the same time.
3. Measurement and control host can work standalone and it has all the functions of DZD-6A multi-functional direct current instrument.
1. Measurement and control host (DZD-6A multi-functional direct current instrument);
2. DUK-2A type 60-channel or 120-channel multiplex electrode switch;
3. Cables, electrodes and other related accessories.
Model & Name:
DZD-6A Multi-functional Direct Current ( Induced polarization ) Instrument
Max. Power Supply Voltage:
Max. Power Supply Current:
Voltage Measuring Range:
Voltage Measuring Accuracy:
(Vp>10mV) ±5%, ±1 digit; (Vp<10mV) ±1%, ±1 digit
Current Measuring Range:
Current Measuring Accuracy:
Ip>10mA) ±5%, ±1 digit; (Ip<10mA) ±1%, ± digit
Interference Suppression on 50Hz Power Frequency
Better than 80dB
SP Compensation Range:
Instrument Input Impedance:
-10 °C ~50 °C , 95%Rh