Electric Resistivity Tomography, Ert, Resistivity Imaging, Geographic Surveying Instrument, Resistivity Meter, Geophysical Equipment, Groundwater Detection
1. By utilizing the apparent resistivity parameters, it is widely used in hydrology, environmental protection, engineering geophysical exploration, metal and non-metal mineral resources exploration.
2. Easily can observe the apparent resistivity and apparent polarizability at the same time.
3. Measurement and control host can work standalone and it has all the functions of DZD-6A multi-functional direct current instrument.
1. Measurement and control host (DZD-6A multi-functional direct current instrument);
2. DUK-2A type 60-channel or 120-channel multiplex electrode switch;
3. Cables, electrodes and other related accessories.
1. Photos of Geo-Electrical Resistivity Equipment
2. English software of Geo-Electrical Resistivity Equipment
Resistivity Meter, Geophysical Equipment, Wenner and Schlumberger Electric Resistivity Tomography, Geo-Electrical Resistivity Equipment
Model & Name:
DZD-6A Multi-functional Direct Current ( Induced polarization ) Instrument
Max. Power Supply Voltage:
Max. Power Supply Current:
Voltage Measuring Range:
Voltage Measuring Accuracy:
(Vp>10mV) ±5%, ±1 digit; (Vp<10mV) ±1%, ±1 digit
Current Measuring Range:
Measuring Current Resolution:
Current Measuring Accuracy:
Ip>10mA) ±5%, ±1 digit; (Ip<10mA) ±1%, ± 1 digit
Interference Suppression on 50Hz Power Frequency
Better than 80dB
Measured Apparent Polarizability Accuracy :
±1%, ±1 digit
Instrument Input Impedance:
Power Supply Pulse Width:
-10 °C ~50 °C , 95%Rh