Geophysical Equipment for Groundwater Detection with Ves and Multielectrode System
Detailed Product Description
DZD-6A Multi-Function Underground Water Detector is used to detect the underground water by the DC Resistivity & IP Instruments
1. By utilizing the apparent resistivity parameters, it is widely used in hydrology, environmental protection, engineering geophysical exploration, metal and non-metal mineral resources exploration.
2. Easily can observe the apparent resistivity and apparent polarizability at the same time.
3. Measurement and control host can work standalone and it has all the functions of DZD-6A multi-functional direct current instrument.
1. Measurement and control host (DZD-6A multi-functional direct current instrument);
2. DUK-2A type 60-channel or 120-channel multiplex electrode switch;
3. Cables, electrodes and other related accessories.
Model & Name:
DZD-6A Multi-functional Direct Current ( Induced polarization ) Instrument
Max. Power Supply Voltage:
Max. Power Supply Current:
Voltage Measuring Range:
Voltage Measuring Accuracy:
(Vp>10mV) ±5%, ±1 digit; (Vp<10mV) ±1%, ±1 digit
Current Measuring Range:
Measuring Current Resolution:
Current Measuring Accuracy:
Ip>10mA) ±5%, ±1 digit; (Ip<10mA) ±1%, ± 1 digit
Interference Suppression on 50Hz Power Frequency
Better than 80dB
Measured Apparent Polarizability Accuracy :
±1%, ±1 digit
Instrument Input Impedance:
Power Supply Pulse Width:
-10 °C ~50 °C , 95%Rh