Mgy-100A Geotechnical Hydraulic Anchoring Drilling Rig for Construction
MGY-100A anchoring drilling machine is an important project of "the Ninth five" of the state. Mainly used in drilling soil and rock anchoring hole for prevention and treatment of geology disaster screen injection for tunnel, also suitable for supporting in deep foundation pit of hydroelectric powerstation, communication, energy capital construction, mini-grouting pile hole, hydrography well and high pressure jet-grouting.
1. Hydraulic top head, hydraulic powerstation separated from drill body; Lighten drilling rig body, and with diesel or motor, meeting the needs of various users.
2. It is the first time that the rig user coring down-hole hammer, fully forward-circulation and partial reverse-circulation drilling methods domestically.
3. Double top-drive head A. B. A variety combination can be made, to meet many drilling methods.
4. Large powered, top-drive head has big torque and pull force, wide rotary speed range.
5. Holder and unscrew device, working efficiently, labor saving.
6.2-tier guiding rail, easy to find hole position.
|Hydraulic power pack type|
Power and ratings
Hydraulic system pressure(Mpa)
|A-top drill head speeds(r/min)||series 1||0-100||0-95|
A-top drill head torque(Nm)
|B-top drill head speed(r/min)||0||10|
|B-top drill head torque(Nm)||6400|
|lift/feed speeds (m/s)||0-0.16/0-0.21|
|Max pull force/Max push force(N)||80000/57000|
|Max feed stroke (mm)||2000|
|Drilling angle(°)||Elevation20°Depression angle100°|
|mast Raised height horizontally(mm)||300|
|Drill body weight (kg)||1800(approximately)|
|Mount type||Plate mounted,drill body separated from power|