Digital Inclinometer, Gyro Inclinometer, Borehole Inclinometer, Well Inclinometer, Borehole Gyroscope Inclinometer
1. It integrates advantages of dynamic tuning gyroscope, electric solid gyroscope, and mechanical frame gyroscope into together.
2. It is precise and stable.
3. It is with strong anti-impact performance.
4. It is not necessary to find north on the ground, so it is time saving and labor saving. It is convenient to be operated.
5. It is with long useful life.
6. It is with excellent software, so it is fine to be operated and it is suitable for different construction requirements. It can show test data table, and plot plane diagram, sectional diagram, side projection diagram, and space trace diagram.
Gyro inclinometer is mainly designed for drilling inclination and azimuth measurement of in iron casing in magnetic mine areas. General inclinometer drilling azimuth mainly relies on compass or magneto sensor for orientation; In the magnetic mine area or inside iron casing, due to the effect of magnetic substance, it is difficult to accurately determine the orientation of drilling. Therefore, the most effective way to measure azimuth in strong magnetic environment is to utilize gyro direction method without magnetic interference. Gyroscopes have two categories: Mechanical type and electronic type. Mechanical gyroscope has greater zero drift, but short service life, high price. Gyro inclinometer adopts electronic gyroscope, it has advantages like small size, long service life, less zero drift, lower price, etc.
Gyro inclinometer consists of three parts namely ground instrument, winch (winch controller is required when>300m), downhole probe, with measured data automatic storage, compact instrument size, and simplicity of operation.
Main Technical Specifications
· Inclination Measuring Range 0 ~ 45° , Error ≤ 0.1° ;
· Azimuth Measuring Range 0~360° , Error ≤ 2 ° (1° ≤ Inclination≤ 45° );
· Static Drift ≤ 4° , Non-Linearity of Drift ≤ 1° ;
· Measurement Mode: (frequency: 1 time/90 sec);
· Gyro Service Life ≤ 3000 hours;
· Probe Outline Dimension: φ 38× 2100mm;
· Measured Well Depth ≤ 2000m;
· Probe Pressure-Proof ≤ 200kg/cm2;
· Instrument Working Power Supply: AC220V± 10%, 50Hz ± 5%;
· Working Environment: Temperature: -10° ~ 70° ; Humidity: 90% (40° C)
· Instrument Outline Dimension: 305× 200× 210mm;
· Weight: 9 kg
Vertex angle error:±0.2°Azimuth error: Vertex 1°~50°,< ±3°
Vertex angle error:±0.2°Azimuth error: Vertex 1°~50°, < ±3°
Probe Overall Dimension and Weight