Estimate Ground Water Quality and Aquifer Groundwater Gamma and Long-Short-Normal Resistivity Logs
The Natural Gamma & Electrical Resistivity Probe measures natural gamma,16" Normal & 64"Normal Resistivity,Spontaneous Potential (SP),Single Point Resistance(SPR),Temperature. Users can log resistivity profiles with different depths of investigation and gain information about permeability, porosity, water quality and geological formation properties.
Operating Conditions:Uncased;Borehole Fluid:Water or Mud.
Features & Benefits
1,The probe will digitize the measured information of the stratum and transmit it to the surface to avoid the effect of the cable on the measurement data.
2,Constant power, adaptive measurement, no manual operation.
1. Instrument Power Supply:DC200V±20%,Electricity≤40mA
2. Electrode Array: AM 16";AM 64"
3. Natural Gamma Sensor:NaI Crystal
4. Temperature Sensor::Platinum Resistance (pt100)
5. Measuring Range:
Spontaneous Potential (SP):±1200mV
Temperature Range: 0ºC~100ºC, Resolution:0.025ºC
6. Measurement Accuracy:2%(10~4000Ωm)or ±1Ωm
7. Environmental: Temperature<=80ºC;Pressure≤20MPa
8. Signal: Bipolar Codes