Underground Water Detector, Ground Water Detection, Drinking Water Survey Meter Dzd-6A Apparent Resistivity Induced Polarization
- geological exploration
- 50 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
1 Widely used for high-resolution research, tomography and monitoring applications.
2 Coal mining gobs, caves of Custer area, geological disasters survey like landslides other geological disasters.
3 High resolution engineering geological exploration like factory foundations, highways, bridges, railways, civil engineering, hydrology, engineering, environmental.
4 For landslides and other geological disaster exploration.
5 Metal and non-metallic mineral resources exploration and geothermal exploration.
One DAZ-6A multi-functional DC resistivity instrument as the survey and control unit in the system, equipped with a DUK-2A type 60-channel or 120-channel multiplex electrode switch manufactured by our factory, and cables, electrodes and other related accessories, together to form the resistivity imaging system.
1 Multiple function in one machine: The instrument has four functions including long lead IP instrument, 2D high density resistivity meter, 2D high-density IP instrument, and medium-power short lead transmitter.
2 Easy for Operation: The instrument adopts all-digital automatic measurement, thus can execute automatic compensation for spontaneous potential, drift and electrode polarization. By adopting large screen LCD display in Chinese characters, more than fourteen types of wiring working mode can be directly displayed in high-density measurement mode; In DZD-6A stand-alone mode, nine types of electrode arranging methods can be directly displayed; Meanwhile, real-time curve display can be realized during working.
3 Extra-large Storage: In high-density mode, the instrument can store the measured data at 120, 000 measuring points; In DZD-6A stand-alone mode, the instrument can store the measured data at 4, 800 measuring points; There are 22 digits at each measuring points, provided with RS-232 serial interface, and the stored data can be directly transferred to the computer by means of appropriate software to carry out digital interpretation for various methods.
Main C haracteristic:
1. B y utilizing the apparent resistivity parameters, it is widely used in hydrology, environmental protection, engineering geophysical exploration, metal and non-metal mineral resources exploration.
2. Easily can observe the apparent resistivity and apparent polarizability at the same time.
3. Measurement and control host can work standalone and it has all the functions of DZD-6A multi-functional direct current instrument.
1. Measurement and control host (DZD-6A multi-functional direct current instrument );
2. DUK-2A type 60-channel or 120-channel multiplex electrode switch;
3. C ables, electrodes and other related accessories.
Technical Index &Parameter:
1. DZD-6A Measuring unit
2. DUK-2A Multiplex Electrode Converter
groundwater detector, undergroundwater finder, groundwater detection, water finder