GDQ - 2D integrated digital control logging system is a new generation of digital logging equipment., which based on summarizing more than 20 years in production and successful experience of digital logging equipment's research and development, following the international new trend of development of the small digital logging technology. This set of equipment has the following advantages over other similar products:
(1) the measurement parameters are large and the scope is wide.
(2) the reliability is high and the Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF) is long.
(3) portable, convenient for mobile transportation.
(4) operating and maintenance is simple.
The main reason for these advantages is that the design and development is absorbing others' merits, fully considering the various needs of the industry, and considering the competitiveness in the international market. GDQ - 2D system can measure than 20 kinds parameters, covered with metal ore, coal, oil field, radioactive, hydrology, and other areas of the various user's requirements, with great cost-effective.
1. The use of the environment:Power supply: 220V, 50 Hz;Using the environment temperature: -20ºC ~ 45ºC;Using the environment humidity: 90% or less (45ºC)
2.The depth measurement system:Depth measurement range: 0 ~ 9999.99 m;Depth resolution: 0.28 mm;Speed measurement range: 0 ~ 9999m/h;Deep optical pulse signal: 3600 pulses per meter
3.Signal transmission system: Bottom hole output signal: bipolar coding;Communication with the computer: RS232 or USB;The underground signal detection level: plus or minus 0.5 V ~ plus or minus 12V
4. Figure out the depth of the graph; 1:10; 1:50. 1:100. 1:0; 1, 50, 0, etc.
5. The drawing accuracy:8 points per millimeter (curve);64 pixels per square millimeter (image method)