Borehole Density Logging Electrical Logging Natural Gamma Logger Temperature Log Caliper Logging
The 3-Arm Caliper probe records a single continuous borehole diameter log by means of three mechanically coupled arms in contact with the borehole wall.Also equipped with liquid level detection electrode, Measure the depth of the liquid level in the borehole.Liquid level depth and caliper is the important parameters of hydrological survey well logging information.
Operating Conditions:Uncased;Borehole Fluid:Dry, Water or Mud.
Features & Benefits
1,Opening and closing of the motor-driver caliper arms is by surface command, allowing the probe to run into the borehole with the arms retracted.
2,Easy exchangeable caliper arm lengths and wear tips
Rock integrity evaluation
Fracture and cavity localization
Borehole diameter measurement
Borehole volume calculation before borehole completion, cementation
Often used in the implementation of environmental correction equations for other logs
1. Measurement Mode:Three mechanically coupled arms in contact
2. Measurement Range:40~ 300 mm
3. Measurement Accuracy:1.5% F.S
4. Opening Mode:Software-controlled;Motor as transact organ
5. Environmental: Temperature<=85ºC;Pressure≤20MPa
6. FD-3019 Composite interface(Special Order)
7. Signal:Bipolar Codes